Monday, September 3, 2012

Im Like The Ring Leader, I Call The Shots

I have too many fantasies to be a housewife. I guess I am a fantasy..

 
 
"All eyes on me in the center of the ring, just like a circus! Gonna crack that whip everybody gonna trip just like a circus. Dont stand there watching me, follow me, show me what you can do. Everybody let go we can make a dance floor just like a Circus!"
 
After that first inital taste of what some may call fame, stardom, performing, I couldnt get enough! The wheels in my head just kept turning as I developed Danger into the sexual, sensual, take no prisoners women that only Danger could be. It was also after this show that I began a deep and lasting friendship, soon to turn partnership, with Miss Ladie P Cumeleon; a fellow burlesque performer who started out as a kitten in my Rumour act. We clicked instantly and had an amazing chemisty on stage that was almost raw, unattanble, unimaginable.
As I began to develope my act for our Spring Fling show, I was caught, almost drawn to, a Circus theme using a mix of Christina Agularia's "Welcome" and "Enter the Circus" and Britney Spears "Circus". What developed out of it was a near 10 minute preshow act involving Ladie P asmy announcer and six kittens and tom cats dressed in a variety of Circus themed characters, including peacocks, clowns, tightrope walkers, lions, and a gorilla.
So on April 21st, 2012, the Big Top opened for business as Danger Presected "Circus" In the Laramie Troupes Burlesque Spring Fling.
 
"Ladies and Gentalmen, boys and girls of all ages, step right up step right up! You wont believe your eyes or hardly recognize the wonderment that lyes behind the shimmer of the lights. So sit back, relax, and be prepared to be wildly entertained, but remember: things arent always as they appear..."
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Inspiration...
 
 
The Reality...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
During the Spring Fling show, I was also invovled in the group opening number, all about how, even though we say we dont wanna put on a show no more, we just cant get away from the fact that the stage is and always be home.
 
Lights, Camera, Action!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The next act up was one riddled with suduction, star crossed lover, deception, and vimpires. Ladie P and I performed to "Bad Things" from the hit show "True Blood" (a personal fan favorite of Danger and Ladie P). Ladie P played the head vampiress, and I her lover as we pull in three tom cats to join in our deadly games. Even though in the end, Ladie P does end up killing me, our chemisty and sexual tension on stage was hard to deny. It was with this act that our partnership was formed and shaped, and where Ladie P and Danger started rumours of their own by becoming a couple in the burlesque world.
So follow along for a ride a sensuality, danger, excitement, and bad things as Ladie P and Danger transform into unworldly creatures of the night, hunting down their next play thing, or meal which ever comes first...
 
"I dont know what you've done to me, but I know this much is true: I wanna do bad things to you..."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As the glitter settled and the lights began to fade, Ladie P and I took some time after the sow to have a small inpromptou photo shoot of shorts, the first of many to come. Looking back on the show that was just put on, the roar of the crowd, and shimmer of the lights, its getting clearer to me why I keep chasing after that intangible feeling, one of absolute power, confidence, beauty, and control. Until next time ladies and gents, we hope you've enjoyed the show and hope to see you again very soon!!
 
Much Love,
 
Danger <3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment