Monday, September 3, 2012

It's not true I had nothing on. I had the radio on

Beneath the make-up and behind the mask I am just a girl who wishes for the world...

 

When those house lights go down and that music starts, there is no more powerful feeling in the world. In that moment, YOU are the only person in the whole world that exsist, and everything else just fades away. Its like for those three minutes you command the world, and everyone in it is just here to adore your every move. And as the applase comes to an end, the glitter settles, and the lights go out, you are left trying with all your might to recapture that fleeting moment when you owned the world.
This is the journy I began in February 2012 with a "Rumer". Since then, I have found that it can be a real "Circus" and sometime it takes "True Blood", sweat, and tears while chasing your dreams. I wasnt made to be ordinary, though, I have always known I was meant to be much more. And it is with that that we begin our way down this road of self discovery, seduction, entertainment, and glitter. Hang on tight, because you never know where this road is going to lead and sometimes the road is not always the smoothest, but in the end its definatly an adventure worth having! After all, life isn't about the final destination, its the journy...

Much Love

Danger <3
 
 
 
Rumor has it...
 
 
Welcome to the Circus
 
 
I wanna do "Bad Things" with you
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment